A little-known and discussed form of elder abuse is financial exploitation. By reason of old age or due to physical and mental limitations, some people may no longer be able to manage their own financial affairs and become easy targets for the
Advertising: This site may receive compensation for stories, posts, links, product and video mentions.
Legal: We are NOT lawyers. These articles are for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Please consult a legal professional before making any legal decisions.
- 11 Types of Law You Can Practice
- When You May Need a Defense Lawyer
- Consider Free Criminal Consultations for These Legal Issues
- What You Need for Your Outdoor Pro-Bono Fair
- The Average Day for a Bankruptcy Law Firm
- Bail Bonds 101 Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- 10 Things to Consider in a Divorce
- What Type of Lawyer Do You Need?
- Are There Different Types of Attorneys? Find Out Which Lawyer You Need
- How to Best Handle the Car Accident Legal Process