Have You Been the Victim of a Truck Accident?
It seemed like a simple car accident, and it seemed like getting the help that your daughter needed for her injury would be a given. In the end, however, it has been a struggle. And while you never imagined that you would need to find a trucking accident attorney, it now appears that it may be the only option. The driver of the truck was ticketed at the scene of the accident and his insurance company decided to take full liability, but it has been a struggle to get the help for the medical appointments.
The severe bruising on both of her legs fro the shins down did not seem like a big deal at first, but she has had quite a bit of pain. The appointments with the physical therapist have helped, but the deep bruising is taking quite awhile to get over. Seeking help from the trucking accident attorney, however, seems like the only answer to make sure that your daughter will be able to have the resources she needs to make it to all of the necessary doctor’s appointments.
If You Have Been a Victim of an Accident You Might Need to Find Legal Help to Successfully Settle Your Case
When someone else’s carelessness leads to an injury that causes you to miss work, you need to have access to resources to help you recover, financially and physically. From doctor’s appointments to vehicle repair or replacement, it is important that you get the resources that you need so that you can get back to a normal life.
Whether you are looking for personal injury lawyers or you are in search of a wrongful death attorney, it is important to get the help you or your family needs sooner rather than later. Consider these facts and figures about the number of personal injury cases that occur in this country and the many reasons that people might be looking for help from a personal injury attorney:
- Aggressive driving plays a role in 66% of fatal traffic accidents, according to the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety.
- Because the overwhelming majority are handled out of court, only 2% of personal injury tort cases actually go to trial.
- 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents on U.S. roads.
- 28 people die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver every day in the U.S..
- $239 billion is the annual cost of civil lawsuits to the U.S. economy.
- Distracted driving, drunk driving, and speeding are the three most common causes of car accidents in the U.S.
If you are getting ready to settle a case where you have suffered an injury, it may be important to make sure that you find the legal advice that you need. Whether you need a trucking accident attorney or a personal injury lawyer, getting the help that you need may allow you to find the resources that you need to recover.