Divorce can be a difficult process both mentally and emotionally. According to the Journal of Family Issues, 10.6% of couples who have divorced report their separation was caused by drug abuse and drinking while 19.2% report incompatibility as their cause of separation.
Advertising: This site may receive compensation for stories, posts, links, product and video mentions.
Legal: We are NOT lawyers. These articles are for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Please consult a legal professional before making any legal decisions.
- Consider Free Criminal Consultations for These Legal Issues
- What You Need for Your Outdoor Pro-Bono Fair
- The Average Day for a Bankruptcy Law Firm
- Bail Bonds 101 Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- 10 Things to Consider in a Divorce
- What Type of Lawyer Do You Need?
- Are There Different Types of Attorneys? Find Out Which Lawyer You Need
- How to Best Handle the Car Accident Legal Process
- 10 Criminals Who Got Away Because of a Great Attorney
- Law Firm vs Debt Relief Company