Uncontested Divorce Lawyers May Help Clients Understand All of Their Options
You are determined that the year 2018 will be the best one yet. In order for that to happen, however, you need to get some legal aid for divorce proceedings. And while you think that you may only need a firm with uncontested divorce lawyers, you want to be totally prepared. Something you were not when you married just three years ago.
In fact, during the last 36 months it seems like you were never prepared for the implications that were going on in your marriage. As a result, you feel as if you need to get legal aid for divorce as soon as possible. And while you have many friends and family offer many opinions, you know that it is necessary to get legal advice to make sure that you understand all of your options.
Family law providers offer their clients a variety of services from divorce proceedings to child custody advice. Making sure that you work with a legal advisor who is well practiced in the kind of help that you need. Just as you would not take your boat to an auto mechanic, you do not want to get advice about an upcoming divorce from a tax accountant. And while friends and family members may have been through similar situations, it is important to make sure that you do your own research as well when it comes to getting the legal advice that you need when you marriage is ending.
Consider some of these facts and figures about divorce statistics in the country:
- 19.2% of couples say they divorced due to incompatibility, according to a study published in the Journal of Family Issues.
- 10.6% owing to drinking or drug abuse, according to a study published in the Journal of Family Issues.
- 29% of the decisions made in custody cases are reached without any third party involvement.
- There is an average zero to six month waiting period after the initial divorce petition is filed and served on the other spouse before a divorce becomes final.
- 21.6% of respondents say that infidelity ended their marriage, according to a study published in the Journal of Family Issues. This means that infidelity is the leading cause of divorce.
If you want to make sure that you are getting the advice that you need in an upcoming divorce, it is important that you do more than just rely on the good intentions of family and friends. By meeting with a legal aid for divorce sooner rather than later you can give yourself the opportunity to know what your options are.